- What to do
- When and where am I supposed to submit my secondary-school leaving exam certificate?
- I have forgotten my electronic application password. What shall I do now?
- I wish to change my field of study
- Do I have to provide my email address and telephone number?
Application fee payment
- I do not have my letter of invitation to the entrance examination (I have lost it, I have not received it, etc.)
- 1. What to do
- select field of study
- fill in personal information (you do not need to fill this in if you have an older application on file)
- write down the password and application identification number
- fill in field-related sections until the application prompts you (by turning orange) to submit it
- definitively Submit the application
- pay the application fee
- make sure after two weeks that your payment has arrived
- find out your examination date and the result of the admission procedure
Since the application is electronic, you do not have to send a paper copy of the application or a proof of payment to the university.
- 2. When and where am I supposed to submit my secondary-school leaving exam certificate?
Please submit the original or an authenticated copy of your secondary-school leaving exam certificate (or a nostrification verification in case of studying abroad) during the oral part of the entrance exam.
- 3. I have forgotten my electronic application password. What shall I do now?
For security reasons, applicants are not provided with their passwords via telephone. If your electronic application contains a valid email address, you can change your password; however, this is only possible for the current admission procedure. If your application is not complete or has not been submitted yet, please create a new one. If you have already submitted your application and paid the application fee, you no longer need your password as you can access all the information regarding the entrance exam and the result of admission procedures even without it. All you need is your application ID and date of your birth.
If you no longer remember your application ID either, we can send it to you provided you request it from the email address you have entered into your application; in addition, the email also has to contain your full name. Your application ID can also be found in the letter inviting you to the entrance exam, which every applicant should receive at least three weeks prior to the exam date.
- 4. I wish to change my field of study
If you want to change your field of study, please create a new application. If you have already paid the application fee, you may want to send an email to the address above requesting the transfer of the application fee to the new application. This is, however, only possible until the end of the application submission period; additional changes to field of study are not possible after the submission period.
- 5. Do I have to provide my email address and telephone number?
Although it is optional, you are strongly recommended to enclose this information, since it allows the Office for Studies to quickly get in touch with you in the event of any problem. Please make sure that you check your email regularly.
Application fee payment
- 6. How can I pay the application fee?
After you submit your application, you will be prompted to pay the application fee. The System will give you the total sum to pay, bank account number and your unique variable symbol identifier. Please use this information in your postal money order, payment order, internet banking transaction, or with a bank teller directly at your bank (usually subject to fees).
- 7. Payment-related problems
- I have underpaid the fee: Please make another payment to pay the remainder of the sum using the correct variable symbol identifier.
- I made the payment two weeks ago, but its reception has not yet been confirmed in my application: Please scan your statement of account or the document substantiating your payment and send it to the address below.
- I have used a wrong or no variable symbol identifier: Please scan your statement of account or any other document substantiating your payment and send it to the address below.
- Will you refund the fee if I opt not to start my studies? - No, the application fee is non-refundable.
- 8. What is the fee payment deadline?
Let us consider the following situation, where the application submission deadline is February 28: Provided you pay the application fee in the evening of February 28, its payment date might be that of the following day, i.e. March 1. That is why the University even accepts the payments made on March 1, or the first weekday following February 28. Therefore, you may also pay the fee in the morning of March 1 since its payment date will still be March 1. However, if you do so late in the afternoon of March 1, its payment date might be March 2 and, as a result, the fee might not be accepted.
The electronic application must be submitted by the midnight of deadline date (usually February 28), though. It is not possible to do so later on.
However, in the leap year, the application can be submitted by February 29.
- 9. I do not have my letter of invitation to the entrance examination (I have lost it, I have not received it, etc.)
The letter inviting the applicant to the entrance exam should reach him/her three weeks prior to the exam date at the latest. However, all the information on its time and venue can also be found in the applicant's electronic application. Although the applicants are not required to bring the letter to the exam, they must have a valid passport or identity card to be allowed to sit for it. They should also know the identification number of their application.